Monday, November 23, 2009

Prayer Needed


This little girl is one of my most precious treasures that the Lord has blessed me with. I cant imagine if we had not been able to get her or when we went to get her we had been told it was no longer possible. This is happening to the people in Canada. The Canadian government is not allowing people to bring their children home from Uganda. There is another Canadian family in Nepal with their daughter and they have been told they cant bring her into Canada. I dont know a lot about the situation in Canada, but I do know my Heavenly Fathers heart. He loves these children and he is calling Christians all over the world to step up and open our hearts to the orphan. Will you join me in praying for these families and for the whole situation? Check out www.aplacecalledsimplicity.blogspot.com . This gal is the one who I got the info from.
I have been reading a book on the 2nd world war and how Hitler was snuffing the Jews out. One thing I never realized was, if the Jews got to Switerzland and were caught, the Swiss would turn them over to the Germans. The Swiss were proud to call themselves a nuetral country and yet they participated in this horrendous act to stay nueutral. Are we as Christians staying nuetral by not speaking up a little louder? Are we participating by not opening our hearts and homes to the orphan in a bigger way? I have been feeling burdened by this. Am I just wanting the little perfect family so I can still be comfy and not stand out to badly? Or am I willing to be the person that God has called me to be and stand tall in the face of adversity and persecution? I have been so convicted in the last couple of weeks to really seek the Lord and He has shown me were I have been walking to closely to the worlds side of things. I read blogs of amazing families that have miracles happening and they are bringing children home and growing their families and God is blessing them in a mighty way. I want that! I know God has called us to grow our family through adoption and I also know He has layed some things on my heart lately that are going to be tough. As James Macdonald says " I dont want to walk into heaven, I want the break though the gates at full speed"! Thats what I want to and it comes through prayer and fasting before our Almighty God. So while we are eating our turkey and filling ourselves to the brim and thanking God for all of Our Blessings, remember the orphan. They may be going hungry for the 8th day in a row or worse. Be a world changer-seek the Lord-How will you intercede for the children of the world and for those who are being attacked by Satan for stepping up?! PRAY ....with all of your heart. Isaiah 65:24-I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking to me about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers! As the day of Christs return gets closer, Satan works harder to get us down. I believe with all my heart that God will do great things, if we as the christian will only get down on our knees and stand in the gap for those who cant speak up for themselves. May you be blessed this thanksgiving and remember the miracles that God has done in your life-A

No comments:

Post a Comment