Monday, April 12, 2010

It's a New Day!

Well I have 96 days till I leave for Africa! So I have not been eating real well lately and not exercising at all.....so today starts my "Couch potatoe to 5K" program! Its a 9 week program that I can do and will do. I want to be as healthy as I can be when I leave for Africa, and I have been asking the Lord to bless the trip, but not taking care of the body He gave me. So I had been doing some thinking and realized that I needed to do what I could and He will do the rest:)
On the adoption front...still have not gotten the dossier to Ethiopia. We keep getting request for "one more paper":) This is just a little annoying and I am trying hard not to anxious about it, trusting God and His perfect timing.
Well I pray that your week is blessed beyond measure and that you choose to seek the Lords face and to make time for the one relationship that is the most important!
May you be blessed-A

No comments:

Post a Comment