Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Late Nights

She looks so darling when she is sleeping! We have been having a lot of conversation in the middle of the night. Around 5 hrs after she has gone to bed, she will wake up screaming my name. I fly out of bed, zoom upstairs with my heart pounding, and when I get there she becomes totally quiet and just looks at me. I will ask what is wrong, comfort her and hold her tight-all the while trying to breath normally agian. Usually she just wants to see me:) Yay. So last night around 1:30 A.M. I told her that I had enough of this just wanting to look at mommy in the middle of the night! So at 4:00 A.M. she starts screaming "unka Benny, Unka Benny"! I totally cracked up! She knew not to say my name enough to come up with "Unka Benny" who is 2300 miles away. This game has come to a end. Welcome to mommy life, where children scream in the night, where husbands dont have a clue that you've been running up and down the stairs at 1 and 4 in the morning while they stay sound asleep in the nice warm bed:) I love her! She is such a sweet heart and she just loves us so much too! May you be blessed this day-A

No comments:

Post a Comment