Saturday, February 6, 2010

Adventure like no other!


Someday....Iam going to share these with her future husband and its going to be so fun!
Okay now for the adventure...FIRST...if you like to drink coffee- please go to www.justlovecoffee.com/theskiles and help us raise the money to cover the travel exspeses for our adoption. This coffee is soooo good! We love it and so do all who have tried it.
SECOND..Lord willing, this next week our dossier will be sent off and on its journey to Africa!!! I cant wait to have it gone from my pile of stuff to do. Once this bundle of papers hits the road, we have about 8 wks till we are refferal waiting! I go from being totally excited to massively freaked out!
THIRD.....Lord willing....I will be heading out on a adventure that I have wanted to do since I was a little girl! I will hopefully be going to Uganda and Ethiopia the end of July! I will let you know more about this as soon as I know I have been accepted for the trip for sure! I hope, I hope!!
This week I got to go meet my friends little guy from Ethiopia. He is just precious!! Mia loved him and now she wants two boys from "Akkica". I told her to tell Jesus. So you hear her saying "Jesus, two babies from Akkica" as she is playing. Oh, children are so precious!
Well I believe that should catch me up for now. Thanks in advance for buying some yummy coffee to support us:)! We are so glad for friends and family who support us wether in prayer or other ways. I pray that you will make your way to church tomorrow and that you continue to seek the face of your Father. May you be blessed-A

No comments:

Post a Comment