Monday, January 25, 2010

crazy life

Hi! I am back! A little about me...in the winter, if I do not protect my throat and mouth from cold temps I will become sick! So I took Mia sledding and got comfortable in the fact that I had been so healthy this winter so far, and did not wear enough warm things. Two days later I wake up to sickness like never before:) So bed is were I have been. So thankful for my mother-in-law who helped take care of Mia so I could lay in bed sick-hacking up my lungs! Now life has returned to normal with a few twist....We thought last week that we were going to get a orphan from Haiti...had a full day of adoption workshop...and decided to pursue going on a mission trip this summer....and potty training started and so far has been pretty successful! Praise God for a
z-pac to help me get better! This week is sure to be crazy with all the catching up to do. I have several things to tell you about but that will have to be after the dishes, clothes and taxes are all done.
Blessings to each of you-A

No comments:

Post a Comment