Saturday, December 19, 2009

Merry Christmas


I really cant believe that Christmas is here already! It just is amazing how time zooms by. I am just sitting here thinking about all the amazing ways that God has blessed us in the past year. He gave us Mia and my heart just overflows at all that she has brought to our lives. She is such a joyous and funny little gal who keeps us on our toes:) God called us to stretch ourselves again to possibly bring home two children from Ethiopia..still working on that. He blessed with a wonderful harvest and kept us safe through it. We have a warm home and we have never went without food, warm showers, clean clothes, and we have so many that we can call family. We are so abudantly blessed! I believe God has called us to lay ourselves down and to be even more given up for His names sake. I believe that 2010 is going be a year of seeing the Mighty hand of God in our lives. I know He is going to do miracles in our life and I cant wait to see how this all goes down. I pray that each and every one of you will seek the Lord with all of your hearts and that the souls around you are your biggest priority. There have been a few things that have happend this year that have torn my heart open and I know I am a better person because of them. These things made me fall on my knees before the Lord and cry out to Him. They made me examine myself to see if I was truly being all that I am to be before the Lord. I dont wish the hard times on any of you but I do hope that Jesus is the one thing you make time for in your life. I hope all of you have a blessed Christmas and may the Lord richly bless you in 2010-A

1 comment:

  1. Great picture! It was great seeing you guys at Little Mexico...hope to run into you again sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete