Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Clean Underwear!



Do you like clean underwear? Have you ever had to wear the same underwear for a couple of days? Well lucky you-you have underwear to wear! Korah is home to thousands of people. Some of the most godly men I have ever had the priviledge of knowing call Korah home. Its a trash dump. There is destitution like I have never seen here. Its filthy, nasty, and stinks something awful! But its full of souls of boys and men who for the first time in generations are having the opportunity to hear the word of God and to see His mighty hand work in their lives. You can be part of that by simply sending me some boxers for the boys and men who call this place home. We need small, medium and large boxers and will take gently used. Leave me your email in the comments and I will send you my address.
Go beyond the call and do something-send me boxers!! Blessings-A

No comments:

Post a Comment